Parents and Friends Association (PFA)
If you like having fun and meeting other parents, we would love for you to get involved with the PFA. We are always on the hunt for new members.
All parents are welcome to join and help out at events whenever they can, there is no minimum time commitment!
Our main goals are to:
- Develop a sense of partnership between the School, its parents and friends.
- Run social events to get parents, friends, staff and neighbours together. Our quiz nights are a great hoot and an opportunity to learn some obscure and interesting facts.
- Organise treats for the girls through hosting parties and running theatre trips for parents and girls to shows such as Wicked, Matilda and The Lion King.
- Organise fund raising activities for the School. Last year the PFA donated a significant amount towards the purchase of new Lenova Laptops and the funding of the 'Living Eggs' project. Playground improvements is another activity which the PFA supported and this will be implemented soon.
If you would like to get involved please contact us via the School Office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Chair: Joanna Nayee
Vice Chairs: Alice Ioannou and Sonja Ibrahim
Treasurer: Paul Moston
Secretary: Natalie Baynes
- Saturday 7th December - Christmas Fayre - 2pm - 4.30pm