Parents and Friends Association (PFA)
If you like having fun and meeting other parents, we would love for you to get involved with the PFA. We are always on the hunt for new members. Our main goals are to:
- Develop a sense of partnership between the School, its parents and friends.
- Run social events to get parents, friends, staff and neighbours together. Our quiz nights are a great hoot and an opportunity to learn some obscure and interesting facts.
- Organise fund raising activities for the School. Last year the PFA donated a significant amount towards the purchase of the School’s new Minibus.
- Organise treats for the girls through hosting great parties and running theatre trips.
If you would like to get involved please contact us via the School Office.
- Matilda - Thursday 26th May 2016