Please find ISI Inspection Report/Parental Survey Results in this section.
Download: ISI Inspection Report
Some direct quotations from the ISI Inspection Report on PGHS (original text quoted but key words changed to bold type by PGHS):
School Report (Y1-Y11)
- "Teaching is excellent and makes a key contribution to the success of the pupils.”
- "Achievement is excellent, with high standards of work across subjects and throughout the age and ability range.”
- "Teaching is excellent and enables pupils to make rapid progress in their learning.”
- "The school’s curricular and extra-curricular provision ensures a rich and varied educational experience of excellent quality.”
- "The personal development of pupils is excellent and, by the time they leave the school, they have developed moral and social values to guide them well in adult life.”
- ”Pastoral care is excellent.”
- "Links with parents, carers and guardians are excellent.”
- "Pupils make exceptional progress and their academic achievement is excellent in relation to their ability."
- "Governance, leadership and management are excellent.”